On Saturday 11/12, DPW Water Resources will be working to repair a leaking valve at Parkway and Pine St.
What to Expect
- Crews will arrive onsite by 6PM to prepare the site and excavate down to the valve. Water is not planned to be during this phase of work. Southbound traffic will be detoured between Locust and Flynn. Northbound travel will be allowed and will push into the southbound travel lane. Detour signage will be established to take southbound travelers over Locust, onto Shelburne Rd and across Flynn Ave. Birchcliff Parkway will be set up as a local traffic only route during this time.
- Beginning at 10PM, water will be on Pine St between and Lakeside; and on Birchcliff between Cherry and Pine.
- We anticipate water being restored by 6AM and traffic being restored shortly after.
What Else to Know
- Upon resumption of water service, please flush your cold taps until clear as natural discoloration may have been stirred up during the re-opening of the water mains.
- If you encounter any urgent water issues, please call 802-863-4501 (24/7). For less urgent matters, please email email@example.com and someone will follow up by the next business day.
To stop receiving future email notifications from this organization unsubscribe here.