TEST CANCELLATION. THIS IS A CANCELLATION OF THE TEST OF THE STATE OF VERMONT AMBER ALERT SYSTEM NOTIFICATION. THIS IS A TEST CANCELLATION.
Friday, November 30, 2018
THIS IS A TEST OF THE STATE OF VERMONT AMBER ALERT SYSTEM NOTIFICATION.
- On NOVEMBER 30, 2018 at approximately 11:45 AM 6 year-old JOHN DOE, JR. was taken from A B C MARKET LOCATED AT 1 2 3 4 MAIN STREET in the Town of LIVERPOOL in WASHINGTON County, Vermont
- by AN UNKNOWN MALE SUSPECT in a 2014 blue Honda Pilot with VERMONT registration 7 8 9 X Y Z.
- Victim JOHN DOE, JR. is described as a WHITE, MALE, approximately 3 feet, 8 inches tall, 42 pounds with BROWN eyes and BROWN hair and was last seen wearing A BLUE WINTER PARKA, A BLUE LONGSLEEVE SHIRT, BROWN PANTS, AND BROWN BOOTS.
- Suspect AN UNKNOWN MALE is described as a WHITE, MALE, approximately 6 feet, 2 inches tall, 225 pounds with UNKNOWN eyes and BROWN hair and was last seen wearing A BLACK PLASTIC FACEMASK, A DARK COLORED BASEBALL HAT, BROWN JACKET, DARK COLORED PANTS, AND BLACK BOOTS.
- If the victim, suspect and or vehicle is encountered DO NOT make contact. Call 9 1 1.
- THIS IS ONLY A TEST!
WINTER PARKING BAN! TODAY'S DATE IS FRIDAY NOVEMBER 30TH, 2018. BASED ON SNOW REMOVAL OPERATIONS, THE CITY OF MONTPELIER HAS ISSUED A CITYWIDE WINTER PARKING BAN IN EFFECT AS OF 1:00 AM ON SATURDAY DECEMBER 1ST, 2018. ANY VEHICLE PARKED IN OR ALONG A TRAVELED STREET OF ROAD WILL BE TOWED AT THE OWNERS EXPENSE. MONITOR LOCAL MEDIA, THE CITY OF MONTPELIER WEB PAGE AT WWW.MONTPELIER-VT.ORG AND THE EMERGENCY WINTER PARKING BAN INFORMATION HOTLINE (802-262-6200) FOR UPDATES.NTER PARKING BAN!
Thursday, November 29, 2018
City - Woodford
Affected Lanes: All lanes closed
VT-9 Woodford between Harbour Rd and City Stream Rd is closed until further notice. Seek alternate route
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
WINTER PARKING BAN LIFTED! TODAY'S DATE IS WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2018. THE CITY OF MONTPELIER HAS LIFTED THE CITYWIDE WINTER PARKING BAN. MONITOR LOCAL MEDIA, THE CITY OF MONTPELIER WEB PAGE AT WWW.MONTPELIER-VT.ORG AND THE EMERGENCY WINTER PARKING BAN INFORMATION HOTLINE (802--262-6200) FOR UPDATES.
City - Colchester