Thursday, December 17, 2020

Windsor Snow Safety

Please click here to acknowledge receipt of this message

The Following is an urgent safety message from Windsor Fire Chief Kevin McAllister:

Please check your heating vents following today's snow storm. It is critical as snow piles up to ensure all outside heating vents are clear of snow. A blocked vent can lead to carbon monoxide buildup in the home and CO poisoning. Prolonged carbon monoxide exposure can be fatal, so it is imperative that vents be cleared as a blocked vent can create the danger of CO poisoning. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

This has been a safety message from Windsor Fire Chief Kevin McAllister.

To Update your VT-ALERT Profile - Click Here.  For info on VT-ALERT go to and manage your account settings. If you have issues with your account, please contact the VT-ALERT Administrator at (800) 347-0488 or by emailing

To stop receiving future email notifications from this organization unsubscribe here.