The Following is an urgent safety message from Windsor Fire Chief Kevin McAllister:
Please check your heating vents following today's snow storm. It is critical as snow piles up to ensure all outside heating vents are clear of snow. A blocked vent can lead to carbon monoxide buildup in the home and CO poisoning. Prolonged carbon monoxide exposure can be fatal, so it is imperative that vents be cleared as a blocked vent can create the danger of CO poisoning. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
This has been a safety message from Windsor Fire Chief Kevin McAllister.
To stop receiving future email notifications from this organization unsubscribe here.